Trade Program Terms & Conditions
Tomlin House Trade Program (“Membership”) is granted to interior designers & design firms, architects & architecture firms, owners & developers, brands, purchasing agents, set designers & stagers, independent/small businesses, chefs, and other qualified applicants in the commercial, hospitality and food & beverage industries. Membership is subject to these terms and conditions which are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of Tomlin House, LLC.
To qualify for Tomlin House Trade Program Membership, you must use the following link to complete the online application. In addition to completing the online application, Tomlin House reserves the right to request any of the following materials that must be provided together with your completed application:
- Designer/Design Firm: Trade Organization Membership, Business License, Website (Any 2)
- Architect/Architecture Firm: Trade Org Membership, Business License, Website (Any 2)
- Owner/Developer: Business License, Website, Number of Locations (Any 2)
- Brand: Website, Number of Locations
- Purchasing Agent: Business License, Resale Certificate
- Independent/Small Business: Business License
- Chef: Completion Certificate of an Accredited Program (or proof of enrollment in the school or program), Business License, Letter Granted on Restaurant Letter Head, Current Pay Stub from Restaurant of Employment (Any 2)
The online application will outline what materials are necessary to supply to Tomlin House.
Please Note: A Resale Certificate is not mandatory for the Tomlin House Trade Program but can be applied.
We reserve the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Each professional must individually apply for membership by submitting their individual qualifications. Incomplete and/or inaccurate applications will not be accepted.
Membership is not transferable. Once your application has been reviewed and you are accepted into the Tomlin House Trade Program, you will receive a welcome email with your specific discount code to use at check-out and/or account login information. You can always reference your welcome email or visit your account on the Tomlin House website to find your Membership code.
There are 3 tiers of the Tomlin House Trade Program Membership. If you are approved for a Membership, you will automatically be eligible and enrolled as a Tier 1 Member. As you make more purchases and achieve Membership goals, you may advance to Tier 2 or Tier 3. More details regarding the Tiers and benefits provided in each Tier are outlined below in the Membership Discount section. If you have any questions regarding your current Tier or Membership status, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-775-2603.
Misuse of Membership may result in Membership termination. Misuse includes, without limitation: use of the trade discount for personal purchases, any resale of merchandise purchased using the trade discount through any retail outlet (e.g., resale on or through any retail or auction website or store), reimbursement of trade discount upon merchandise return, transfer of Membership, allowing others to use the Membership code or login-information (e.g., sharing the code with a client), and submitting false, expired or misleading information in connection with a Membership application.
Your Membership most likely will renew automatically, however, please be aware that if there is a change in your Membership qualifications or you appear to be abusing your Membership, Tomlin House will revoke and/or not renew your Membership. Further, your Membership may be renewed at a different Tier level depending on your participation in the Tomlin House Trade Program. For questions regarding your Membership renewal, please email email@example.com or call 619-775-2603.
Depending on each Members Tier level, you will receive a discount of either 15%, 20% or 25% off of the retail price of merchandise at Tomlin House. Membership begins at Tier 1 and as you make more purchases, your Membership may automatically advance to other Tiers depending on your purchases.
- Tier 1 Members receive 15% off of their purchase at Tomlin House
- Tier 2 Members receive 20% off of their purchase at Tomlin House
- Tier 3 Members receive 25% off of their purchase at Tomlin House and receive free shipping on one order once per year.
The Membership discount cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Product exclusions apply.
The Membership discount is not valid on: floor samples, purchases of gift cards and eGift Cards, promotional items, gift wrap, shipping and processing fees or taxes. Certain product exclusions apply including, third-party products. The Membership discount is not redeemable for cash. Tomlin House, LLC reserves the right to change the discount amount and benefits, revoke your Membership, change your Tier status, and change the list of items not eligible for the Membership discount at its sole discretion and without explanation. Tomlin House Trade Program Members may cancel their Membership at any time and for any reason by calling our 619-775-2603 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always use your Tomlin House Trade Program Membership code for making trade purchases. However, note that the Tomlin House Trade Program structure and the Terms and Conditions are subject to change in Tomlin House’s sole discretion at any time by updating these Terms and Conditions.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP STATUS
To check your membership status please contact use at email@example.com, or call 619-775-2603. As a Tomlin House Trade Program Member, it’s your responsibility to notify Tomlin House of any changes in your contact or Membership information.
TAX EXEMPT PURCHASING
Resale Certificates For Tax Exempt Purchases (within the United States)
To make a tax-exempt purchase in a state(s) in which you maintain tax-exempt status, please complete the following steps:
1. Locate your State(s)’ Resale Certificate or applicable Tax-Exempt form via your specific State’s Department of Revenue or applicable State authority. Please provide us a Resale Certificates for each state in which you are a reseller or tax-exempt. State authorities require us to keep a completed copy of the Resale Certificate/applicable Tax-Exempt form in addition to your (re)seller’s license or permit. You will need to fill in your company’s information in the required fields and fill in Tomlin House’s information in the required fields. You will also need to sign each Resale Certificate and/or Permit you require. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding Tomlin House’s information required for your applicable form. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 619-775-2603.
NOTE: Sales tax is collected based on the ship-to address, so the state Resale Certificate needed is based on the shipping destination for each order.
- For resellers in Florida, please provide a copy of your signed Annual Resale Certificate.
- For resellers in Oklahoma, please provide a copy of your Sales Tax/Exemption Permit.
- For resellers in Mississippi, please provide a copy of your Sales Tax Permit.
- For resellers in Washington, please provide a copy of your reseller permit.
2. Email completed Resale Certificates and/or Permits to email@example.com. Please include your name, company name and Tomlin House Trade Program Membership code within the email.
We love to see how you use Tomlin House’s furniture and accessories in your projects — whether you have a single statement piece or you like to layer it on for a unique look — we want to see how you use our products!
We regularly reach out to customers to request additional rights to reproduce our favorite images in our catalog, email, website + more. Whenever possible, we also include your handle or byline.
When you tag @shoptomlinhouse you are agreeing to the following:
As between you and us, you own all content and information you post or share tagging Tomlin House (@shoptomlinhouse), such as posting or sharing comments, photos, and videos (referred to as “User Content”).
You give Tomlin House, LLC permission to use your User Content as follows: you grant to Tomlin House, LLC and its affiliates a license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, create derivative works from and otherwise use your User Content in connection with our website (www.tomlinhouse.com) (the “Site”), our social media platforms and other Tomlin House marketing purposes, including without limitation in Tomlin House catalogs, email and other customer communications, store materials and other marketing. We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote Tomlin House. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. Our license to your User Content is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You promise that:
- You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give Tomlin House, LLC the rights described above;
- you have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content;
- and your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the Site for any reason.